Thinkers & Policy Makers
Collaborative of Thinkers and Policy Makers
WEI has convened experts and policy makers from varying backgrounds in the Collaborative of Thinkers and Policy Makers to address the social and economic issues of the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
Our goal is to:
- Discuss the immediate issues, risks and consequences of the pandemic within the G20 member countries and across the Global South
- Determine policy and operational options for responses; and issue a call to action
The discussion groups have been organized around the following themes:
- Public health, health care, and health disparities
- Social Cohesion, macroeconomic and microeconomic impacts
- Gender, education, and human capital
The immediate outcomes of these discussions include:
- Policy brief inputs for the Think 20
- Short notes and papers for publication and dissemination across several platforms; and
- Inputs for regional, national and sub-national policy discussions
Registration is required for access to the secure discussion groups and collaboration spaces below. If you are already a member, please sign in.
If not, please hit this button to register